Electronics for Kids using Arduino
This workshop has been planned to introduce students to Electronics using Arduino.
- Understand what an Arduino is and how it works
- Understanding the basic concepts of electronics
- Program their codes in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment) or Pictoblox
- Understand best practice concepts for programming and prototyping
- Use a wide variety of hardware and components and prototype your projects using a breadboard
- Build your own innovative project with Arduino
Workshop includes one hour lesson everyday, with various assignments, activities, projects and goodies.
Sorry, Event Expired